Thursday, July 28, 2011

BE SAFE

DETAILS:
Owners Details: Mandy: What have people said about your tattoos?  I just did it, but people love them! They tell me I'm brave, and if they had the courage to do it they would do it. Lots of people stopped me on the street to see my Harry Potter tattoo. It's amazing to see their reaction. and knowing that they love Harry Potter or Twilight is amazing! Do you think you'll get more tattoos based on books?
If I find another great and amazing series as Harry Potter and Twilight, if it has the same impact, I'll definitely do more. Books have a magic that other things don't have. Books are unique and amazing and they deserve to be remembered, loved, and respected, because books are forever.
"

Edward Quote: "Be Safe" Twilight pg 249

No comments:

Post a Comment