Tuesday, September 13, 2011

CULLEN CREST



DETAILS:
Owners Description: Sheila added the Cullen family crest as her seventh tattoo. What does the tattoo signify for you? Twilight means a lot to me. It got me closer to my mom and made me realize how much I love to read. I love the world Stephenie created. It was a turning point in my life, one of those "before" and "after" events in your life that you remember perfectly. What have people said about your tattoo? My particular tattoo doesn't say Twilight or anything too obvious, so if you don't know that it's the Cullen crest, then it's just a good tattoo and nothing more. But I love to see how it inspires others to get something similar as well. In general people love it. I'm very proud of my tattoo, and that's what matters most"


Cullen Crest

No comments:

Post a Comment