Thursday, July 14, 2011

IF I COULD DREAM AT ALL, IT WOULD BE ABOUT YOU

DETAILS:
Owners Description: Ashley: "What made you decide to get the tattoo? I decided to get the tattoo for a lot of reasons. One, the series brought me closer to one of my best friends. We actually went together and both got quotes from the book tattooed. Two, I thought it was a really nice quote. I know most people say, "Oh you aren't a vampire, you DO dream." But really, I had a nightmare when I was little that I used to have for about 8 years. It's silly but I prayed that I would never dream again, and that was when I was 12. Since then I haven't had that nightmare or remembered a dream since. And lastly, I was going through a really hard time in my life at that point. A lot of things were going wrong. This was about the time that I started reading Twilight; the books were an escape from reality and it made life a little easier. Would you get another Twilight tattoo? No, I definitely would not. I don't think anything else in the series would really have a significance to me. What have people said about your tattoo? I've gotten a lot of compliments on it, mostly from the font. (The font is the artist’s handwriting; it's not a font at all.) Stephenie Meyer, my friend and I went to the Breaking Dawn Concert Series back in August '08, we showed her and she was very thankful and surprised. Mostly though, the location of my tattoo isn't really seen with the shirts that I wear. I've had a few Twilight fans come up to me and say how amazing it is that I have a quote from the series. Although, a lot of people don't even recognize it as a Twilight quote."


Edward Quote: "If I could dream at all, it would be about you" Twilight pg 294

No comments:

Post a Comment