Thursday, July 14, 2011

TULIP | WOLF | RIBBON | MOON

DETAILS:
Owners Description: Amy: "What made you decide to get the tattoo? I wanted it to be something that meant something to me, and I really loved this story. I connected with the characters, how Bella loved Edward with so much passion and certainty that she would risk her life for him. I am a Christian and it reminded me a lot of God’s love for us. What significance does the tattoo have for you?
Just the whole love story of it all, and how you have this ordinary girl being the object of these far-out-of-reach beings that love her unconditionally. They see the real beauty of her, not just her physical features, and I think that is something as women and girls of all ages want: To be loved for who we are, not what we look like or if we are a size 0 or a size 12"


This design includes some images from the Book Covers and a Wolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment