Thursday, July 28, 2011

YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME NOW...

DETAILS:
Owners Description: LaShonda: "What's the significance of this quote? All of my tattoos are really important to me. They are a huge part of me as a person. My tattoo says, "You are the most important thing to me now. The most important ever." It's not word for word from the book. In the book it says, "You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever." Edward said this to Bella in the meadow!  It's him telling her how much he loves her and it just hit me and has always stayed with me. It's really about love in general; Edward just so happened to be saying it!  I'm also at a point in my life where I'm happy and in love, so that probably played a part too. What have people said about your tattoo? Most of my close circle of friends have already read the books. They all know I love Edward. They all know it's from the book, but most people don't. Most people just like what it says. I tell people it's from a book and if they ask which one, I tell them I'm a Twihard"


Edward Quote: "You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever."
Twilight. Page 274

No comments:

Post a Comment