Sunday, August 7, 2011

JACKSON RATHBONE AUTOGRAPH

DETAILS:
Owners Description: "Then I walked up to Jackson and knew this was my moment.  I smiled and said, “Jackson, I need to ask you a favor.”  He looked a little apprehensive but gave me that killer crooked smile and said, “Ok?”  I told him, “I have a tattoo appointment tomorrow and I need your signature on my leg to make it permanent.”  His eyes went wide and he said, “Really?”  I’m like, “Absolutely.”  Jackson said, “Well alright.”  He grabbed a sharpie and said, “Where do you want me to sign?”  I put my foot up on a small table right behind him.  I showed him where Peter Facinelli had signed the outside of my right calf [last October] and he said, “Well then, I’m takin’ the other side.”  With that he put his simple ‘JR’ with a smiley face on my leg. He straightened up and I said thank you and hugged him and he hugged me back full force.  What an absolutely amazing moment!!
What a brilliant story, to read the rest, click HERE.

1 comment: