Sunday, March 4, 2012

MORE THAN MY OWN LIFE

DETAILS: This tattoo was emailed to the blog from a reader. THANK YOU VALERIE!
Owners Description: "Just got my tattoo on Friday. I am a big twilight fan and wanted something from the books that really meant something to me.  I had almost forgot about this quote until I saw your page. Edward says this to Charlie in the first chapter in BD when he ask for his blessing, forgot how much I loved that part. So I got this quote to show everyone how much I love my hubby and my twins, I would be noting with out them plus I get a part of Twilight."
Edward Quote: "We’re getting married, Charlie. I love her more than anything in the world, more than my own life, and – by some miracle – she loves me that way, too." Breaking Dawn Pg 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment