Saturday, November 24, 2018

10 Year Twilight Anniversary


Happy 10 Year Anniversary Friends!

I got an email a couple of weeks ago from David, the news editor at Pedestrian. He was writing an article commemorating Twilight's anniversary and asked me about my Tattoos. He was keen to know how I felt about them 10 years on. Did I have any regrets? Will I get anymore? That sort of stuff.

The article has just gone live, you can see it here: "We asked Twilight Diehards whether they regret their tattoos 10 Years On"

Have a read and let me know what you think.

I put David in touch with Nikki Kussrow, she's a friend of mine and features on this blog and also in the article. Check out her tattoos here.

If you are reading this and have a Twilight Tattoo, let me know how you feel about it 10 Years on, I'd love to know.

Hayley.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s really great information for becoming a better Blogger. Keep sharing, Thanks. For more details to visit Painless Tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic blogs! Your website is aowsome . Thanks for Sharing books like twilight . I recommend for reading your post. Please add me on reader list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your website is very smooth and easy to use. It's a plus point for you guys. Stranger Things Outfits Jackets

    ReplyDelete