Monday, July 18, 2011

CULLEN CREST | LOOK AFTER MY HEART, I'VE LEFT IT WITH YOU


DETAILS:
Owners Description: "Amanda and her friend Hope have matching tattoos of the Cullen crest. They have been friends for 15 years. How did you and Hope decide to get matching tattoos? I had finished reading Twilight, and we were sitting around talking about our favorite quotes. She said she had been thinking of getting a tattoo of one. I had also been thinking of getting a tattoo because I had gone through stage III melanoma the year before. We thought it would just be great bonding to do it together. Why the Cullen crest and quote? We picked the Cullen crest because we knew true Twilight fans would know what it was — well before they made it into all that jewelry! Plus, she and I are like family. We've been close for so long; it's just the type of bond we have. I also like that it represents the Cullens. I really like their strength of family, if you know what I mean. The quote is one of my favorite parts in the books. I think it is just a really accurate description of how he feels, without needing a paragraph of space on my back. It shows Bella that he will be back because he has left such a vital piece of him behind in her. I really think it is their love that attracts so many to the book.  My tattoo, though, has a huge significance to me. I had skin cancer and it's my way of saying I won't live in fear of it. It means a lot to me. You can't always judge a Twilight tattoo by the fact that it is Twilight-related.  You never really know what a person was thinking or what kind of meaning it may have unrelated to the books."

See Hope's Tattoo HERE.

Edward Quote: "Look after my heart, I've left it with you" Eclipse pg  95
Cullen Crest

No comments:

Post a Comment