Tuesday, September 13, 2011

CULLEN CREST | TWILIGHT TITLE | RIBBON

DETAILS:
Owners Description: Maria has three Twilight tattoos. She has talked about her "Twi-addiction" on the radio. What made you decide to get the tattoos? I read the Twilight saga and absolutely fell in love with it. I have many other tattoos and like to choose images that mark some period of my life. I began with the Eclipse ribbon because I thought it was a nice simple way of marking my love for all things Twilight. I then got the Cullen crest on my side. (It is yet to be finished). I then had "twilight" tattooed on my left wrist. What significance do these tattoos have for you? It was really just marking something that has been such a big part of my life, of what has drawn my interest ever since my daughter recommended I read the first book. The Cullen crest was chosen because of the family dynamics as the characters are portrayed in Stephenie Meyer’s writings. I admire the Cullen family’s closeness, love and devotion they have for their family unit. I know that my husband and I aspire to have that same level of love and devotion for each other and our children that the Cullens do" 

Cullen Crest
Twilight Title
Ribbon is from the Eclipse Book Front Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment